February 13 2024
COUNTRY FRESH EASTER CAMPAIGN 2024
- Introduction – Country Fresh
- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Dairymaid (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (“DAIRYMAID”)
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
- By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
- This Competition is limited to legal residents of South Africa In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition: Entrants that have a legal SA working permit are legible to enter the competition. Valid Passports of legal SA residents will be permitted.
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- Mechanics – USSD & QR Code:
To participate in this Competition, Participants must adhere to the following:
- Buy any participating Country Fresh product (products listed below), dial the USSD code *120*15407# and follow the prompts to enter. Keep proof of purchase (receipt/till slip) in order to be able to redeem your prize.
- USSD cost – 20 cents/20 seconds
- Participants can also enter the competition by buying any participating Country Fresh product (products listed below), scan the QR code and follow the prompts to enter. Keep proof of purchase (receipt/till slip) in order to be able to redeem your prize.
- QR cost – standard data / airtime for internet surfing applies
- The Competition will open on February 15 2024 at 00:00:01 and close on May 31 2024 at 23:59:59. No late entries will be accepted.
3.1. Participating products mean:
- Country Fresh Vanilla 1.8L - 6 009 198 000 100
- Country Fresh Vanilla 2L - 6009198001473
- Country Fresh Vanilla 5L – 6009198000599
- Country Fresh Lemon Cream 1.8L - 6 009 198 002 241·
- Country Fresh Van & Choc Sauce 1.8L - 6 009 198 002 227
- Country Fresh Van & Choc Sauce 2L – 6009198001909
- Country Fresh Bberry Chck 1.8L - 6 009 198 002 210
- Country Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake 2L – 6009198001534
- Country Fresh Chocacaranila 1.8L – 6 009 198 000 117·
- Country Fresh Chocacaranila 2L – 6009198001497·
- Country Fresh Neapolitan 1.8L - 6 009 198 000 124
- Country Fresh Neapolitan 2L -6009198001503
- Country Fresh Neapolitan 5L- 6009198000605·
- Country Fresh Rum & Raisin 1.8L - 6 009 198 000 148
- Country Fresh Rum & Raisin 2L – 6009198001527
- Winners of prizes will be determined by random draw that will be held on a scheduled basis during the campaign period. Please refer to section 5 for more detail on these.
- The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Users must hang up the call when they have completed the session in order to avoid additional costs.
- Participants may enter the competition 10 times in total over the promotional period, provided that Participants purchase a participating product each time and complete the competition entry and enter a barcode and if requested, provide a till slip, as proof of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected
- Only one weekly winner per household and per person
- No computer - based entries will be accepted
- Participants that are drawn as potential winners will need to provide a valid till slip showing proof of purchase of participating products from participating retailers within campaign period.
- The till slip provided must be dated/timestamped prior to the Participants’ entry otherwise the entry will be null and void.
- A Participants must provide proof of purchase per entry in order to claim a prize. For example, if a Participants’ 5th entry is drawn as a potential winner, the Participant must provide five valid till slips which are all time/date stamped prior to their entries.
- The Prizes:
Valid participants in this Competition stand a chance to either weekly or draw based prizes. Participants are eligible to win instant prizes once but may be entered into the weekly prize draws where they will be eligible to be a possible winner.;
4.1 Cash Prizes
Valid entrants will stand a chance to win 1 of 107 xR2,000 cash prizes (15th February 2024 to 31st May 2024) over the campaign duration, Cash prizes will be sent via ABSA Cash Send. The ABSA Cash Send prize can only be sent to the number which entered the competition If a winner would prefer a bank EFT, the winner will be required to provide a formal bank confirmation letter
USSD & QR code competition: 107 X R2 000.00 cash vouchers
4.1.1 Draw Dates:
- 23rd February 2024 x7 winners
- 1st March 2024 x7 winners
- 8th March 2024 x7 winners
- 15th March 2024 x7 winners
- 22nd March 2024 x7 winners
- 28th March 2024 x7 winners
- 5th April 2024 x7 winners
- 12th April 2024 x7 winners
- 19th April 2024 x7 winners
- 26th April 2024 x7 winners
- 3rd May 2024 x7 winners
- 10th May 2024 x7 winners
- 17th Mary 2024 x7 winners
- 24th Mary 2024 x7 winners
- 3rd June 2024 x9 winners
USSD & QR code competition: 66 x R1000 Country Fresh hampers
4.2.1 Draw Dates:
- 23rd February 2024 x5 winners
- 1st March 2024 x5 winners
- 8th March 2024 x5 winners
- 15th March 2024 x5 winners
- 22nd March 2024 x5 winners
- 28th March 2024 x5 winners
- 5th April 2024 x4 winners
- 12th April 2024 x4 winners
- 19th April 2024 x4 winners
- 26th April 2024 x4 winners
- 3rd May 2024 x4 winners
- 10th May 2024 x4 winners
- 17th Mary 2024 x4 winners
- 24th Mary 2024 x4 winners
- 3rd June 2024 x4 winners
- of 1412 1GIG data vouchers, can only be sent to the number which entered the competition if you are winner.
- How to claim your prizes:
- All digital cash prizes will be sent to the mobile handset that has been determined as the legitimate device of entry. These cash vouchers can be used online or in-store where possible.
- The potential prize winners are not an actual winners until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoters. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein. Valid till slips will be requested from potential winners. Failure to provide a valid till slip will result in the individual forfeiting the prize.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered electronically to them by a representative of the Promoters based on the information they will have shared via the above mentioned telephonic conversation.
- All winners need to allow for 4 weeks for delivery of their prizes.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules. Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
- The Participant, by entering into the Promotional Competition, expressly acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read the Competition Rules before entering the Promotional Competition and that he/she understands and thereby agrees to the Competition Rules.
- By entering into the Promotional Competition, the Participant expressly agrees to the following indemnifications:
- the Participant indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its promotional partners, their employees and their agents (“the Indemnified Parties”) of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising as a result of their participation in the Promotional Competition and related events and activities, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; and
- the Participant accepts that the Indemnified Parties will not be responsible for any costs, damage or otherwise, howsoever incurred by the Winner subsequent to claiming the Prize.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Dairymaid consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- This Promotional Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.